The applications for attending the class usually start in December.
The programme is available to the following types of applicants:
- Potential leaders in managerial positions in NGOs, social enterprises, or charitable foundations
- Those involved in NGO Start-ups
- Corporate participants working in Corporate Social Responsibilities or community service related areas
- Government officers involved in policy and service development
- At least 3 years of working experience. Senior managerial experience is preferred.
- A bachelor degree or above in any discipline.
Priority will be given to applicants from small/mid-size NGOs.
Selected candidates may be required to submit supporting documents.
Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for an interview.
Applicants are required to invite at least ONE referee to complete the Recommendation Form.
Applications can be submitted through our online forms.