Application is now closed.
The programme is available to the following types of applicants:
- Potential leaders in managerial positions in NGOs, social enterprises, or charitable foundations
- Those involved in NGO Start-ups
- Corporate participants working in Corporate Social Responsibilities or community service related areas
- Government officers involved in policy and service development
Date of Course
- Training Sessions: 20 March -26 June, every Fridays
- Mentoring Period: March – August 2020. Compulsory mentoring meetings will be synchronized with the training sessions. Additional meetings will be arranged in due course.
- A bachelor degree or above in any discipline.
- At least 3 years of working experience. Senior managerial experience is preferred.
- NGO participants: HK$3,500
- Corporate participants: HK$10,500
Applicants should submit the following materials on or before 31 January, 2020, 23:59.
1. On-line application form
2. Recommendation Form (must be completed by at least ONE referee)