- Applicants should be nominated by and receive full-support from their organizations to participate in the programme.
- All applicants must submit a recommendation form, preferably completed by the applicant’s supervisor.
- Each organisation can nominated a maximum of 2 participants.
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited for an interview.
- The selection committee will select 20 to 25 candidates.
- Priority will be given to applicants from small/mid-size NGOs.
- Successful applicants will be notified through email in late February and must submit the following documents to the NGOLP team:
a) Certified Copies of Academic Documents
b) Admission Offer Reply Slip
5. Submission of Course Fee
- Successful applicants are required to submit a cheque to pay for enrolment, and they are also required to attend the opening ceremony of the programme.