- Applicants should be nominated by their organizations and receive full-support for their participation in the programme.
- All applicants must submit a recommendation form, preferably completed by the applicant’s supervisor.
- Each organisation can nominated a maximum of 2 participants.
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited for an interview around mid-February 2020.
- The selection committee will select 20 to 25 candidates.
- Successful applicants will be notified through email in late February and submit the following documents to the NGOLP team:
a) Certified Copy of Academic Documents
b) One-minute Self-Introduction Video to the NGOLP Programme team.
c) Admission Offer Reply Slip
5. Submission of Course Fee
- Successful applicants are required to submit a cheque for enrolment and attend the opening ceremony of the programme.